To do:
- Call United for refund on 2nd bag not checked ---went over wonderfully! Couldn't have been easier!
- laundry --- Let's hope I've done that by now...several times.
- go over budget ---Caught up and then got slightly behind again.
- balance check book --- actually do need to do that
- clean room ---Hmmm, I'll do that after this
- get lunch ---Hmm, lunch. Hadn't really thought about that yet.
- send wedding photos --- Done!
- make sure things are saved on big external HD ---I think I've saved everything...wait! I do have those pictures!
- take Christmas music off iPod --- Finally got the last song off in February
- Call United for refund on 2nd bag not checked ---went over wonderfully! Couldn't have been easier!
- laundry --- Let's hope I've done that by now...several times.
- go over budget ---Caught up and then got slightly behind again.
- balance check book --- actually do need to do that
- clean room ---Hmmm, I'll do that after this
- get lunch ---Hmm, lunch. Hadn't really thought about that yet.
- send wedding photos --- Done!
- make sure things are saved on big external HD ---I think I've saved everything...wait! I do have those pictures!
- take Christmas music off iPod --- Finally got the last song off in February
- browse thrift stores for cheap, but cute tea cups, saucers, and teapots
- go zip lining downtown
Books I need to read:
- The Sweetness At the Bottom of The Pie ---I'm planning to check it out today (providing it's still at the library when I get there.
- The Hedge People by Louise Carey ---Delightful! Fully recommend it!
- Righting the Mother Tongue (need to finish and reread) ---Very good. I need to read it again.
- Life's Ultimate Privilege ---You know, this wasn't quite what I thought it would be. I put it down.
- The Cricket on the Hearth by Charles Dickens ---Saving that for the holiday season in Nov/Dec
- Coffee: A Dark History --- I picked it up and then couldn't seem to get through the first chapter. Too much economics!
Books I need to read:
- The Sweetness At the Bottom of The Pie ---I'm planning to check it out today (providing it's still at the library when I get there.
- The Hedge People by Louise Carey ---Delightful! Fully recommend it!
- Righting the Mother Tongue (need to finish and reread) ---Very good. I need to read it again.
- Life's Ultimate Privilege ---You know, this wasn't quite what I thought it would be. I put it down.
- The Cricket on the Hearth by Charles Dickens ---Saving that for the holiday season in Nov/Dec
- Coffee: A Dark History --- I picked it up and then couldn't seem to get through the first chapter. Too much economics!
- A Brave New World (recommended to me by Dods)
-The Scarlet Pimpernel (recommended to me by myself)
No comments:
Post a Comment