Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Soul's Song

I claim the joy of the Father
A new song will I sing
Praise the LORD, my Father,
My whole inmost being

I sing the joy of the Father.
Praise his holy name!
His joy and power forever
Will I claim

There is a peace that passeth
All understanding
A river of joy runs deep

Praise the LORD! My God and Father
His name forever reigns
He is my King and Savior
His name I do claim

"Praise the LORD!" my whole heart sings
All honor to his name
"Praise the LORD!" my soul must sing
Bring honor to his name

For Thou art good
And Thy love endures forever
Your goodness flows so freely
Your beauty beyond compare
Thank you, God my Father
I will find solace there

"Praise the LORD!" my whole heart sings
All honor to his name
"Praise the LORD!" my soul must sing
Bring honor to his name

No comments:

Post a Comment