I've missed writing up random things, so I decided to start blogging once again. While watching M*A*S*H, Radar inspired me to just bite the bullet and get that writing practice in where ever one can. (That one being myself.) Unfortunately for you and myself, my mind seems to have gone blank of any of those great thoughts that seem to linger about in there occasionally.
But have no fear! There shall be writing! Wether for better or for worse, for sicker or poorer, in rain or shine, there shall come forth from me a spring o' words...well, how about just "words" for now.
This blog has two purposes:
1. To write or not to write? Don't be silly, my dear Hamlet! The answer is to write, of course. (You can clear see from the text preceding this, that I am in desperate need of some practice.)
2. There are a few friendly people with whom I moderately wish to keep in touch. (Thank you, Radar, for such expressive adjectives.) I thought this might be a good way to keep tabs on me.
So there you have it. Here's a blog. There are the reasons. Let's see how this goes.
As a fellow MASH fan, I loved the Radar reference. I can't wait to read more of your thoughts and observations - keep it up!
ReplyDeleteM*A*S*H!! I love it.
ReplyDeleteOf course, MASH inspires you! (Had to repost because I can't spell.)
ReplyDelete