Wednesday, September 9, 2009

For Apple Lovers


Twice a year Apple takes over the Moscone center right across from where I work, a good reminder to check for updates. I wasn't expecting any big news. But I was stunned when I checked all the websites tonight and saw that the new iPod nano records video!! Who saw that coming? I would have thought that they would have put the camera on the iPod touch first, not the nano. Not only does the Nano record video the screen is slightly bigger and it's also now a pedometer. I will venture to say that the Nano could potentially begin to rival the Touch in coolness. One downside noted was that the camera was positioned awkwardly. Also noted was that it takes more to get a still picture than video, this the nano only has capability to record video. I may have to go check it out on my lunch tomorrow. I am curious about iTunes 9, but it doesn't seem too big of a deal. Any updates to come for the Macs? I feel like they did such big updates last year...how could they keep coming up with all these updates? For anyone longing to follow the Apple Conference you can find updates at the following sites: gizmodo.com, macrumors.com, and macworld.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment