Thursday, July 1, 2010

A moment in space

Recently I've been exploring the outer realms of space. You'd be amazed at how far I've gotten this week and I couldn't even tell you that I had been there until I come back to this world and figure out that my mind was not altogether on this planet.

The other day I realized the depth of my spaciness when I glanced at a pile of mail on my desk and thought, How in the world did that get there?! It just appeared out of nowhere! Did Margo (the receptionist) put it there when I was away for a full 3 minutes? I shrugged it off marveling at Margo’s quickness. About 50 seconds later the thought came to me, Wait a sec. I know this envelope Where have I seen it before?...I put that stack of mail there. And that wasn’t more than 4 minutes ago. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment