Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas is coming!...and there's no turkey in the freezer

I'm officially on vacation...two hours early thanks to a lovely Delta agent in SFO. Hurray! Two whole weeks of being with the family, of not being at work, and (hopefully) not thinking about work. I should warn you that I won't be doing much blogging probably, but nonetheless I wanted to get some Christmas wishes out there to all of you.



A toast! In the words of Bob Crachit's wife, "Long life to [you]. A merry Christmas and a happy new year. [You]'ll be very merry and very happy, I have no doubt."

Oh and most of all...

3 comments:

  1. Merry Chrismtas Jen!! Enjoy your time off and the time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you meant... "two hours" early... not two weeks... silly jen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, ha. Thanks, Marc! I might have had "weeks" on the mind since I was excited about vacation.

    ReplyDelete