One of the loveliest things about being on vacation is that I get to eat treats. Lots of treats. And possibly too many treats. There will be some major hitting of the gym when I get back, but for now it's all about treats! Naturally at Christmas time one expects treats, and one even might make a few treats. This year I was quite delightful surprise by one treat in particular: tea. Yes! Tea! But not just any tea, my friends. This tea has...cardamom. Mmm! How my little half Norwegian soul thrills with delight!
My parents have an entire cabinet dedicated to hot beverages: teas, hot chocolate, coffee, apple cider, candy canes to go in the hot chocolate, etc. One day while rifling through I saw this box...
I took a closer look...
*squeals of rapture and delight*
It has a wonderful light sense of cardamom that's not overpowering but is definitely there. Add a bit of sugar and a bit of cream. Aww, it's comfort in a cup. With a piece of pie made by yours truly.
Oops! He, he. We're talking about tea, not sure how the pie slipped in there.
Anyhow, it's lovely tea. You should try it. And my mom has told me I can take the whole box. Goodness gracious!
Oh man--cardamom is amazing. I love it in Indian curries, and I love it by itself (yes, sometimes I eat it our of my palm). Cardamom tea is bound to be fabulous! And I love how that picture of the pie 'snuck' in. Heh heh.
ReplyDelete