My apologies that it's been a month since I blogged! Lately I've been spending more time away from the computer and it's been lovely. I've been doing some painting and lots more reading, so that when I'm home I don't really want to sit down at the computer (unless I get to watch the Cosby show).
Here's a little something to make up for all the weeks without updates: pictures from my jaunt to the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park! About 3 weeks ago the weather here in SF was perfectly delicious and I felt the need to grab my camera and get out there. Here are the results.
Oooh, my favorite picture is that 3rd one down--beautiful depth of field!
ReplyDeleteAnd don't worry about your absence (though I do enjoy reading your posts and miss you when you're "gone")--do what makes you happy, my dear. =) But at some point you totally have to blog about your painting.