Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hello all! I've been rather absent again...but with good reason! First I was in Kentucky making jam, then I've been planning Operation Redecoration. I have much to share with you, but right now I've got to keep my priorities straight. There's lots going on this side of the world! To make up for my lack of text and to thank you for your patience until I can write about jam, OpRed, airports, and calmness I'm putting up some pictures of kitty cuteness. Enjoy!

That is the look of a fuzzy cat that's not so into cuddling.

Teds enjoys a good book every now and then.

Gus is king of the tiny boxes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I miss those cats! And their blond and fabulous owner, of course . . . Hope you guys had a great time! I'd love to hear all the details.

    ReplyDelete