Let's evaluate. The whole goal of this blog was for me to make myself write. A space to practice, experiment, express. I think I did better with it at the beginning. The point I'm trying to get at is that I don't think I've reached the...the...the non-existant standard/pinacle/goal that I'm not aiming for. Not make sense? Good. It wasn't meant to.
The reason I'm mulling all of this over is that some one asked me tonight if I write poetry. I, being somewhat surprised, said, "Yes, actually I do." The whole 43 seconds of conversation got me thinking about my poetry, what I write, and to what purpose.
I'm still thinking about it.
Basically all that is to say that I hope to be sharing more of my writing with you. Not just blog entries, but actual things that I've written. Not make sense? That's fine, as long as it makes sense to me.
I may pull some old things out, give 'em a little spit and shine (or not). So be prepared.
What's your part in all this? Tell me honestly what you think. I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment