1. Huh. Four years ago I said I'd give the job a year and then see what was next.
2. Twice in the last 4 years I've seriously attempted to move to other states.
3. I've had three sets of roommates: Dods and Parris, MaddiWu and Alex, Ashley and Cora.

Dods and MaddiWu on the way to Alemany farmer's market
MaddiWu, Alex, and I at the SF Ballet's production of The Nutcracker
Cora with our 1st Early Girl tomato plant
4. Five of the six roommates were met through an online resource.
5. I've learned that pumpkin carving can actually be more than carving a pumpkin.

6. I love it when guys hold open doors for me. It's totally classy! (Their mother certainly taught them well.)
7. I still am not entirely sure what qualifies as "hipster."
8. I've climbed up the Bank of America building 3 times. 52 flights x 3 = about 3,500 stairs
9. I've taken beginning ballroom, beginning Italian, beginning Argentine tango...lots of beginnings!
10. Tomato Plant II will take take over non-porch if I don't do something about it. And soon!
11. Am I ever going to finish reading Mark Twain's Autobiography by the my self-imposed deadline of July 31st? The book is 2 inches thick (w/0 the covers) and the introduction is 200 pages long. And that's just volume 1. Nine pages down and 660 to go!
12. I still need to blog about my paintings.
13. I found this shoe at J. Crew a couple weekends ago. Now picture it in a pile of about 40 other shoes that are all the same pink plastic with pink ribbon...I'm really trying not to be critical here, but it's so hard to hold it back when it's such an ugly shoe!
14. Snap! I still have handwashing that I need to hang up.
15. ...What was the purpose of this list again?
"Snap!" is the Beach saying! I really like the pumpkin carving photo. Lest we forget, how did you all lower the tree from the house for the annual post-Christmas tree pickup?
ReplyDeleteAlack and alas we just carried it down the stairs...not quite so exciting as dropping it out the window :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Wow--4 years in SF . . . and 4 years at a job! The longest I've been at the same job is 3 years, and that felt plenty long. =) I'm closing in on 2 years with my current job though, and I'm pretty sure I'll be here at least 2 years more.
ReplyDeleteAnyway. How is Mark Twain's autobiography?? I'm très, très curious.